TGM provided structural and civil engineering, survey and planning services for the design of a 4 storey plus 3 level underground carpark extension to existing hospital. TGM’s planning team provided the client with initial planning advice, preparation and lodgement of application through to obtaining the permit and subsequent amendments.
The scope of the redevelopment included:
• 64 new inpatient beds with built ‘shell space’ for future inpatient bed expansion
• 2 new theatres and 1 catheter laboratory
• Establishment of new emergency medicine service including 8 patient bays and 4 short stay rooms
• A new rehabilitation service inclusive of a hydrotherapy pool and two gym rooms
• New consulting suites - A 6 level stand alone consulting suite building, located on the corner of Moorabool and Myers Streets. This building is a signature element of the development
• A tunnel link between basement level 1 carpark and the consulting suite building
• Refurbishment of existing space for education, administration, support services and operating suite expansion
• Additional on site car parking – 3.5 levels of basement car park with direct vehicle and pedestrian access from the main entry.
Contact us to discuss how TGM can assist on your latest project.